Florida Lemark's primary focus is commercial construction, however we offer a wide variety of services from restoration of existing structures as well as new construction.
We are also certified by various different material manufacturers and construction institutions. We can provide excellent technical support and coordination for the more complex projects.
We strive to be the benchmark to concrete restoration, forming, and finishing. We pride ourselves in providing top quality work and service in a timely, effective, efficient, innovative, and economic manner.
We were one of the first contractors in the United States to apply a technology known as "composite fields", which entails using carbon-reinforced fibers to increase the strength or load capacity of various building components. We believed that developing expertise in composite fields would differentiate Florida Lemark from other builders.
Our Superintendents and Foremen are constantly attending Continuing Education classes and seminars to keep pace with the cutting edge of construction technology.
Philosophy & Vision
- Client satisfaction is our goal, we maintain a business ethic that our employees exemplify and our customers have come to expect.
- Offer flexibility in how we work with our customers.
- Meet and exceed our customer's expectation.
- Promote a positive environment to negotiate contracts for the good of all.
- We build lasting relationships with our clients; and their trust keeps growing from our commitment to serving them with the highest level of quality.
Florida Lemark's mission is to service its clients with the highest level of quality, exceptional integrity, work ethic and experience of its dedicated employees in every project it undergoes, no matter how large or small it may be.
- State Certified General Contractors
- Qualified Minority Business Enterprise
- D&B Rating
FLORIDA LEMARK CORPORATION
2040 NW 94 Avenue,
Doral, Florida 33172
Phone: (305) 593-1442 - Fax: (305)593-0998